School Gates aims to increase the amount of employment and enterprise support available to parents in and around their children’s schools.
It is hoped that the initiative will help increase the number of parents in low-income families entering employment.
ContinYou’s role in the School Gates project is to:
- support all local partners to deliver effective services and secure value for money
- facilitate effective partnership working
- ensure learning from the initiative is disseminated widely.
All support from ContinYou is free for local partners
Key facts and figures for the project so far
- Over 10,500 parents have been contacted
- Over 200 schools (and nurseries) have been involved in the project
- Over 2,500 parents have engaged with a JCP advisor
- Over 200 parents have been found work, work placements or voluntary work
- Over 650 parents have taken part in training
- Over 1,000 parents have been involved in enterprise initiatives.
Find out more
Visit the School Gates website to:
- learn more about the initiative and our partners
- browse a wide range of case studies and news articles
- download free resources (reports, marketing materials, templates, logos … and much more)
- take part in online forums
- find out about School Gates events taking part in your area.
For more information about the project, please email Dawn Gilderoy at email@example.com.