If you are planning to develop and produce printed materials of any kind, ContinYou may be able to help you. We offer a range of services and can help you with anything from an advertising leaflet to a book or pack. Our area of expertise is in producing learning and training materials.
Our prime aim is to make the publications we produce as user-friendly as possible, both in content and design.
What publishing services do we offer?
- editorial work, covering anything from copy editing and proof-reading to a full editorial service
- graphic design and desktop publishing
- print buying, including obtaining competitive quotes and liaising with printers
- marketing your products and services
- organising high quality events
- dealing with the press effectively.
Examples of our work
Guides for running a programme/toolkits
Who can use our services?
- national or local voluntary organisations, especially those working in the fields of education, health, youth, community or social work, or the environment
- community groups and campaigns
- local authorities
- educational institutions, including individual schools, colleges and projects
- other national non-governmental agencies.
How much will it cost?
Our charges are very reasonable. Please contact us for quotes. We will be happy to help you in any way we can. For example, we can supply outline quotations for you to use when seeking funding to produce a publication.
To find out more, email email@example.com or call 02476 588 440.